* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision4/41 rating “The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision0/40 ratings The NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory was formed to observe and understand the Earth system ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision0/40 ratings We are standing up to the fossil fuel industry to stop all new coal, oil ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision4/49 ratings Sweden Vision Zero ”Nollvisionen”. ”Ingen ska dödas eller skadas allvarligt till följd av trafikolyckor i ...By: UN, United Nation. Sustainable Development Goals. Goals to Transform Our World. no 2 ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision2.5/44 ratings Work shared between us, so that everyone can have the opportunity to both teach and ...
Top 5 Ratings
Comments and replies
Vision Zero ”Nollvisionen”.
”Ingen ska dödas eller skadas allvarligt till följd av trafikolyckor i Sverige”
No one should be killed or seriously injured in traffic accidents in Sweden
Swedish parliament decided in 1997 to the Vision Zero shall apply to road safety in Sweden.
Vision Zero is based on an underlying ethical principle that “it can never be ethically acceptable that
people are killed or seriously injured when moving within the road transport system. As an ethicsbased
approach Vision Zero functions to guide strategy selection and not to set particular goals or
targets. In most road transport systems, road users bear complete responsibility for safety. Vision
Zero changes this relationship by emphasizing that responsibility is shared by transportation system
designers and road users.
Number of killed in traffic accidents in Sweden
Year 1997 = 541
Year 2013 = 264