* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision4/41 rating “The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision0/40 ratings The NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory was formed to observe and understand the Earth system ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision0/40 ratings We are standing up to the fossil fuel industry to stop all new coal, oil ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision4/49 ratings Sweden Vision Zero ”Nollvisionen”. ”Ingen ska dödas eller skadas allvarligt till följd av trafikolyckor i ...By: UN, United Nation. Sustainable Development Goals. Goals to Transform Our World. no 2 ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision2.5/44 ratings Work shared between us, so that everyone can have the opportunity to both teach and ...
Top 5 Ratings
Comments and replies
End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
United Nations Goal no. 2 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
It is time to rethink how we grow, share and consume our food.
If done right, agriculture, forestry and fisheries can provide nutritious food for all and generate decent incomes, while supporting people-centred rural development and protecting the environment.
Right now, our soils, freshwater, oceans, forests and biodiversity are being rapidly degraded. Climate change is putting even more pressure on the resources we depend on, increasing risks associated with disasters such as droughts and floods. Many rural women and men can no longer make ends meet on their land, forcing them to migrate to cities in search of opportunities.
A profound change of the global food and agriculture system is needed if we are to nourish today’s 795 million hungry and the additional 2 billion people expected by 2050.
The food and agriculture sector offers key solutions for development, and is central for hunger and poverty eradication.
Read more on UN