* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- “The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for ...Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...We are standing up to the fossil fuel industry to stop all new coal, oil and gas projects and build ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision3.9/427 ratings All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision3.3/43 ratings Some communities are unfavorable to live in, due to high crime rate, violence, coldness, they ...In many places around the world, one can choose leaders for different positions, and when there are opportunities, we choose ...
Comments and replies
Vision Zero ”Nollvisionen”.
”Ingen ska dödas eller skadas allvarligt till följd av trafikolyckor i Sverige”
No one should be killed or seriously injured in traffic accidents in Sweden
Swedish parliament decided in 1997 to the Vision Zero shall apply to road safety in Sweden.
Vision Zero is based on an underlying ethical principle that “it can never be ethically acceptable that
people are killed or seriously injured when moving within the road transport system. As an ethicsbased
approach Vision Zero functions to guide strategy selection and not to set particular goals or
targets. In most road transport systems, road users bear complete responsibility for safety. Vision
Zero changes this relationship by emphasizing that responsibility is shared by transportation system
designers and road users.
Number of killed in traffic accidents in Sweden
Year 1997 = 541
Year 2013 = 264