* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- “The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for ...Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...We are standing up to the fossil fuel industry to stop all new coal, oil and gas projects and build ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision3.9/427 ratings All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision3.3/43 ratings Some communities are unfavorable to live in, due to high crime rate, violence, coldness, they ...In many places around the world, one can choose leaders for different positions, and when there are opportunities, we choose ...
Comments and replies
The Basis of the New Global Governance System
The reduction of the risks faced by humanity will be achieved through an increase in awareness and a change in priorities of the human beings who live on Earth.
This is only possible with a global change of mentality that is achieved through enhancing the ability of people to question about the causes of their own experiences. That is, empower critical thinking from a constructive and never confrontational approach.
Since we are born we are conditioned by the social model at all levels towards competition and confrontation between two or more factions or currents of thought and pigeonholed in one of them without questioning anything. We can observe this starting with sports, the products we consume, politics, the distribution of the world in countries, etc.
This system of confrontation and competition causes the division of human beings, avoiding that we assume united as inhabitants of this planet the true priorities of each and every one of us that in essence are the same for all.
Democracy is based on this confrontation and division of people, which is telling us that this is something to improve in the future because a governance system must unite all human beings, while facilitating individual critical thinking for that the diversity of thought brings new points of view and solutions to globality with a mentality of service and improvement of the life of all human beings.
For this change to take place, it is necessary to increase empathy towards the other, a human being who lives with a good quality of life must be able to identify with another human being who is living in worse conditions and in this way, realizing that it could be he himself who was in such situation and be able to change their personal priorities, which should be that no human being live in worse conditions than himself.
To achieve this change of mentality on a global level, what is needed is a real education on a planetary scale towards empathy and love for all people, aimed at increasing individual and collective awareness and fostering individual critical thinking.
This education must be reinforced by example, that is, doing exactly what is said and not just words and good intentions. Therefore, it is necessary that the new global governance system be exemplary, that it establish an agenda of humanitarian priorities and that it carry them out without any type of conditioning.
These humanitarian priorities are:
1) Progressive reduction of military spending in the world
2) Reduction of the big inequalities between the human beings that live or survive on the planet
3) Educate in a paradigm of abundance, empathy and love
4) Reduction of fear under which much of humanity lives, people should feel protected, loved and all their basic needs should be covered without requiring any payments
5) Reduction of individual and collective selfishness
6) Foster the desire of every human being to contribute to the whole humanity with their ideas and work for the good of all
7) Regenerate the nature of the planet and mitigate the effects of climate change