* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- “The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for ...Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...We are standing up to the fossil fuel industry to stop all new coal, oil and gas projects and build ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision3.9/427 ratings All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision3.3/43 ratings Some communities are unfavorable to live in, due to high crime rate, violence, coldness, they ...In many places around the world, one can choose leaders for different positions, and when there are opportunities, we choose ...
Comments and replies
End poverty in all its forms everywhere.
United Nations Goal no. 1 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
While global poverty rates have been cut by more than half since 2000, one in ten people in developing regions are still living with their families on less than the international poverty line of US$1.90 a day, and there are millions more who make little more than this daily amount. Significant progress has been made in many countries within Eastern and Southeastern Asia, but up to 42% of the population in Sub-Saharan Africa continues to live below the poverty line.
Poverty is more than the lack of income and resources to ensure a sustainable livelihood. Its manifestations include hunger and malnutrition, limited access to education and other basic services, social discrimination and exclusion as well as the lack of participation in decision-making.
Read more on UN