You agree to:
1. Never sue Human Voices Foundation for any liabilities, damages, problems, risks, or for any reason from its use.
2. Human Voices Foundation has no liability for any damages, problems, risks, or issues caused by its platform or by its users.
3. Human Voices Foundation is not responsible or liable for any damages, issues, risks, harms, or problems caused by users on its platform. Human Voices Foundation is not responsible for any liabilities, damages, or problems caused by using its website or any of its applications.
4. Human Voices Foundation is not responsible or liable for any damages or problems caused by any products and services which are sold or wanted by its users on or off its platform.
5. Human Voices Foundation does not guarantee satisfaction from using our services, website, applications, or platform.
You understand the risks of using Human Voices Foundation and will not sue.
You further agree to all additional sections in this policy, not only to the above.
Geolocation and Cookies:
6. There are geolocation services for time zone, nearby, nationwide, worldwide, and other recommendations.
7. There are cookies which allow a user to stay logged in.
8. Essential cookies are required for use.
9. IP address can be retrieved.
Accessing videos and photos for uploading:
10. You will allow photos and videos to be uploaded onto Human Voices website from your devices, which involves browsing.
– Human Voices Foundation will never sell these photos or videos. They will not be distributed or sold to anyone unless with criminal activity precedence.
– We value privacy, and we will not provide them to other entities, unless with precedence or warrants.
– Human Voices website, further, does not do facial recognition and never plans to do this invasion of privacy.
All ages can register. Age or birthday is not required to sign up:
11. Age is not required and all ages are allowed to register on Human Voices website.
– We welcome everyone. We don’t require age on sign up for privacy and freedom reasons.
– Human Voices Foundation thinks that any age should have access to technology such as social media.
– Do not solicit minors as an adult. Adults that are over 18 soliciting minors that are under 18 for dating can result in criminal activity reports.
– Human Voices Foundation is not responsible for risks or liability of young people (under 18) using the website, either doing off-site browsing or logged-in use. We further are not responsible for people using false ages.
12. Copyrighted material is discouraged from being posted. Report copyright violations. For example, full movies, full shows, and music videos belonging to original holders can be removed. Human Voices Foundation does not have a copyright algorithm and is not responsible for violations by users. They will be removed with manual moderation and reports.
– A general rule is that if the video and audio content can be uploaded onto other websites without a copyright block, then it can be uploaded onto Human Voices Foundation without a problem.
No nudity/nude, full nude, or porn:
13. Do not upload content of or post nudity, nude parts, nude graphics, or porn on Human Voices website. This is against policy and will be removed. It will result in disciplinary process. Report violations. Human Voices Foundation is not responsible for material that is uploaded by users.
– Exceptions can include historical art, sculptures, art history, non-detailed drawings or paintings, and non-pornographic animal wildlife.
– This rule focuses mainly on real-life photos and videos of humans.
– Do not post, upload content of, or solicit underage (under 18), teen, or child nudes/porn in any form. It can be reported to authorities as criminal activity.
No criminal activity:
14. Do not use Human Voices website for criminal activity. The content will be removed and people disciplined through our process listed below. It can be reported beyond our website. Report violations. Human Voices Foundation is not responsible for crime done by users.
– Criminal activity is the actual action done or imminent action, not the speech or discussion of.
No scamming or defrauding:
15. Do not use Human Voices website for scamming or fraud of other users. The content will be removed and people disciplined through our process listed below. It can be reported beyond our website. Report violations. Human Voices website is not responsible for scamming done by users.
No harassment of other users:
16. Users who harass can be blocked by other users. Blocking will solve most problems and debate is allowed. Harassment can cause content removal, warnings, and disciplinary process. Report harassment. Optionally include the categories. Human Voices Foundation is not responsible for harassment done by users.
o Harassment, in quick review:
– Harassment is direct, repetitive, and inescapable.
– Multiple people attacking a person for their view, which is done directly, can be considered harassment. Human Voices Foundation does not want people bullied off our platform.
– This will be responded to according to the situation and severity. This may involve warnings and removing depreciating comments and/or content.
– Do not harass users in groups.
– Harassment does not include political opinion or belief.
– Harassment can make a user feel that they need to leave the website or platform. We do not tolerate this harassment. Users should be able to use our website and applications safely. Users should be able to live safely.
– Human Voices Foundation values the individual.
– If threatening speech becomes an action by the user, this can be reportable at a higher level of criminal activity. However, not all speech involves actions.
– We allow debate on our platform.
– Self-defense and/or defending an individual is often not harassment.
Reporting when a person “needs help”:
17. Human Voices Foundation takes the safety of users seriously. Staff will improve response over time. Human Voices Foundation and its staff is not responsible for dangerous circumstances.
Our Staff Response Policy states that we can directly message users, beyond reviewing reports, in response to requests and reports if necessary.