* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision4/41 rating “The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision0/40 ratings The NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory was formed to observe and understand the Earth system ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision0/40 ratings We are standing up to the fossil fuel industry to stop all new coal, oil ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision4/49 ratings Sweden Vision Zero ”Nollvisionen”. ”Ingen ska dödas eller skadas allvarligt till följd av trafikolyckor i ...By: UN, United Nation. Sustainable Development Goals. Goals to Transform Our World. no 2 ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision2.5/44 ratings Work shared between us, so that everyone can have the opportunity to both teach and ...
Top 5 Ratings
Comments and replies
Some communities are unfavorable to live in, due to high crime rate, violence, coldness, they seem unsafe and unsustainable, there might even be less access to “common goods” such as clean water and food, while other communities might come across more (too) expensive to live in and limited both spatial and inclusively.
What if all local communities were safe, inclusive, empowering, and inspiring in each their cultural and accessible form with the necessary resources available, and the charme that follows, the difference, which inspires others. We shouldn’t become alike. We should stay true to out nature, our culture, our history.
Let’s make local communities personal for those who live in them, but with an inclusive nature of all — guests as well as women and children. What if communities were mainly defined by citizenship, culture, history and engagement, and not defined by the SES – there are more dynamic forms of wealth!