* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision4/41 rating “The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision0/40 ratings The NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory was formed to observe and understand the Earth system ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision0/40 ratings We are standing up to the fossil fuel industry to stop all new coal, oil ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision4/49 ratings Sweden Vision Zero ”Nollvisionen”. ”Ingen ska dödas eller skadas allvarligt till följd av trafikolyckor i ...By: UN, United Nation. Sustainable Development Goals. Goals to Transform Our World. no 2 ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision2.5/44 ratings Work shared between us, so that everyone can have the opportunity to both teach and ...
Top 5 Ratings
Comments and replies
Revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
United Nations Goal no. 17 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
A successful sustainable development agenda requires partnerships between governments, the private sector and civil society. These inclusive partnerships built upon principles and values, a shared vision, and shared goals that place people and the planet at the centre, are needed at the global, regional, national and local level.
Urgent action is needed to mobilize, redirect and unlock the transformative power of trillions of dollars of private resources to deliver on sustainable development objectives. Long-term investments, including foreign direct investment, are needed in critical sectors, especially in developing countries. These include sustainable energy, infrastructure and transport, as well as information and communications technologies. The public sector will need to set a clear direction. Review and monitoring frameworks, regulations and incentive structures that enable such investments must be retooled to attract investments and reinforce sustainable development. National oversight mechanisms such as supreme audit institutions and oversight functions by legislatures should be strengthened.