* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- “The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for ...Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...We are standing up to the fossil fuel industry to stop all new coal, oil and gas projects and build ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision3.9/427 ratings All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on ...DisagreeUsefulVision okayVery Good Vision3.3/43 ratings Some communities are unfavorable to live in, due to high crime rate, violence, coldness, they ...In many places around the world, one can choose leaders for different positions, and when there are opportunities, we choose ...
Comments and replies
The world is in balance =
+ When we have the same speed on our production of articles as it takes the Earth to create new raw materials.
+ When we replace the damage, we humans create in nature, with new areas with nature that is similar to what is damaged.
+ When we humans create something that gives concern to any group of people. at the same time, something should be created that gives the same group a security that corresponds to what created concern.
+ When minerals are handled so that it gets its own life cycle with -Consumption-Caretaking-Creation-Distribution-.
+ When all new chemical products are tested in all environments before they can be produced and used in everyday life.
+ When we choose to only create and produce products that we humans need.
+ When the languages (communication) have clearly defined words and sentences that everyone can understand.
+ When the free parts of languages are used to communicate between all groups of people.
+ When the working tasks are distributed so that everyone has a task to do.
+ When recreation can be achieved instantaneously and without created products.