* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- 3 (1) UN goal no. 12 Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns. Sustainable Development Goals by United Nations Sustainable consumption ...The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a ...By: UN, United Nation. Sustainable Development Goals. Goals to Transform Our World. no 9 ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
United Nations Goal no. 2 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
It is time to rethink how we grow, share and consume our food.
If done right, agriculture, forestry and fisheries can provide nutritious food for all and generate decent incomes, while supporting people-centred rural development and protecting the environment.
Right now, our soils, freshwater, oceans, forests and biodiversity are being rapidly degraded. Climate change is putting even more pressure on the resources we depend on, increasing risks associated with disasters such as droughts and floods. Many rural women and men can no longer make ends meet on their land, forcing them to migrate to cities in search of opportunities.
A profound change of the global food and agriculture system is needed if we are to nourish today’s 795 million hungry and the additional 2 billion people expected by 2050.
The food and agriculture sector offers key solutions for development, and is central for hunger and poverty eradication.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 3 / 5. Vote count: 2
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.