* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a ...4.9 (27) All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on humanvoices.site and / ...4 (2) End poverty in all its forms everywhere. United Nations Goal no. 1 of the Sustainable Development Goals. While ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
Food Systems and Packaging Solutions
Solutions and equipment for processing dairy products, cheese, ice cream, beverages and ready meals.
A range of packaging for fresh produce.
Our vision, “We are committed to making food safe and accessible everywhere”, is the ambitious goal that drives our organisation.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 1
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Hus med CO2 filter för att få möjligheten att uppleva och forska i en atmosfär med normal koncentration av CO2. Read more
I would love to see more big fashion brands adopting more ethical and sustainable means to producing clothes including: - Read more
The manufacturer, the supplier and the customer is responsible for the impact a product has on the environment. No one Read more