* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- The conceptual model of United Nations reform - "UN 3.0" includes the General Program of Action on UN Reform, consisting ...A basic income is a periodic cash payment that is provisionally delivered to all individuals, without any other requirements than ...Greenpace Climate vision 2009 ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
No country should be able to export weapons or waeponparts. Wars would be much smaller, with less damage., Maby even non exsistant. No state or country would get rich on… Continue reading
Together, we plan and build our planet so that 10 billion people can live and work here. All leaders, researchers and organizations discuss and develop visions and goals for… Continue reading
The Basis of the New Global Governance System The reduction of the risks faced by humanity will be achieved through an increase in awareness and a change in priorities of… Continue reading
The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a comprehensible, pragmatic and a lucid win-win economic model that can be easily accepted by the political parties and then contribute at global level by investing more resources for solving global problems. It believes in the voluntary participation of the nations in solving global problems and making them progressively self responsible and self driven. The institutions proposed here will build the necessary philosophy, frameworks, institutions and diplomatic methods to deal with the decision making systems at both national and international level. Continue reading