* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a ...4.9 (27) All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on humanvoices.site and / ...4 (2) End poverty in all its forms everywhere. United Nations Goal no. 1 of the Sustainable Development Goals. While ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
United Nations Goal no. 11 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Cities are hubs for ideas, commerce, culture, science, productivity, social development and much more. At their best, cities have enabled people to advance socially and economically. With the number of people living within cities projected to rise to 5 billion people by 2030, it’s important that efficient urban planning and management practices are in place to deal with the challenges brought by urbanization.
Many challenges exist to maintaining cities in a way that continues to create jobs and prosperity without straining land and resources. Common urban challenges include congestion, lack of funds to provide basic services, a shortage of adequate housing, declining infrastructure and rising air pollution within cities.
Rapid urbanization challenges, such as the safe removal and management of solid waste within cities, can be overcome in ways that allow them to continue to thrive and grow, while improving resource use and reducing pollution and poverty. One such example is an increase in municipal waste collection. There needs to be a future in which cities provide opportunities for all, with access to basic services, energy, housing, transportation and more.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 1
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin Read more
Veto Right at all levels. The veto right. A reliable stabilizer that ensures the collegial nature of the UN Security Read more
The manufacturer, the supplier and the customer is responsible for the impact a product has on the environment. No one Read more