* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- 4.3 (8) A basic income is a periodic cash payment that is provisionally delivered to all individuals, without any other ...Greenpace Climate vision 2009 ...4 (1) Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable. United Nations Goal no. 11 of the Sustainable Development Goals. Cities ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
The best of all worlds
Words and compositions that suit all times = So it should be
A system in constant search of the words and compositions that in all times suit all people, animals and plants. Visions that a perfect world can be built from. The founding stones in a stable, functioning world. Visions that can eventually change the world in such a way as we would have it become.
• Visions that create peace and quiet, yet lend tolerance to anxiety, mistakes and missteps.
• Visions that create possibilities for change and trust in the future without overconsumption or outcompeting someone else.
• Visions that display our needs without demanding from others.
• Visions that show that which we accomplish on a small scale, but have yet to make work on a large scale.
• Visions that show that which is already working well.
• Visions and compositions created by one and all.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.4 / 5. Vote count: 5
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.