* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a ...4.9 (27) All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on humanvoices.site and / ...4 (2) End poverty in all its forms everywhere. United Nations Goal no. 1 of the Sustainable Development Goals. While ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
Some communities are unfavorable to live in, due to high crime rate, violence, coldness, they seem unsafe and unsustainable, there might even be less access to “common goods” such as clean water and food, while other communities might come across more (too) expensive to live in and limited both spatial and inclusively.
What if all local communities were safe, inclusive, empowering, and inspiring in each their cultural and accessible form with the necessary resources available, and the charme that follows, the difference, which inspires others. We shouldn’t become alike. We should stay true to out nature, our culture, our history.
Let’s make local communities personal for those who live in them, but with an inclusive nature of all — guests as well as women and children. What if communities were mainly defined by citizenship, culture, history and engagement, and not defined by the SES – there are more dynamic forms of wealth!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 5
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Being in a rural or city area should not have an effect on the emergency service As more and more Read more
Set the World first. Not America. Not Europe. Not Denmark. Let us do good for the whole wide World.