* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a ...4.9 (27) All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on humanvoices.site and / ...4 (2) End poverty in all its forms everywhere. United Nations Goal no. 1 of the Sustainable Development Goals. While ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
Reduce inequality within and among countries.
United Nations Goal no. 10 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
The international community has made significant strides towards lifting people out of poverty. The most vulnerable nations – the least developed countries, the landlocked developing countries and the small island developing states – continue to make inroads into poverty reduction. However, inequality persists and large disparities remain regarding access to health and education services and other assets.
There is growing consensus that economic growth is not sufﬁcient to reduce poverty if it is not inclusive and if it does not involve the three dimensions of sustainable development – economic, social and environmental. Fortunately, income inequality has been reduced both between and within countries. At the current time, the per capita income of 60 out of 94 countries with data has risen more rapidly than the national average. There has been some progress regarding creating favorable access conditions for exports from least developing countries as well.
To reduce inequality, policies should be universal in principle, paying attention to the needs of disadvantaged and marginalized populations. There needs to be an increase in duty-free treatment and continuation of favoring exports from developing countries, in addition to increasing the share of developing countries’ vote within the IMF. Finally, innovations in technology can help reduce the cost of transferring money for migrant workers.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 2
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Some communities are unfavorable to live in, due to high crime rate, violence, coldness, they seem unsafe and unsustainable, there Read more
Being in a rural or city area should not have an effect on the emergency service As more and more Read more
Set the World first. Not America. Not Europe. Not Denmark. Let us do good for the whole wide World.