* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a ...4.9 (27) All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on humanvoices.site and / ...4 (2) End poverty in all its forms everywhere. United Nations Goal no. 1 of the Sustainable Development Goals. While ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
Revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
United Nations Goal no. 17 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
A successful sustainable development agenda requires partnerships between governments, the private sector and civil society. These inclusive partnerships built upon principles and values, a shared vision, and shared goals that place people and the planet at the centre, are needed at the global, regional, national and local level.
Urgent action is needed to mobilize, redirect and unlock the transformative power of trillions of dollars of private resources to deliver on sustainable development objectives. Long-term investments, including foreign direct investment, are needed in critical sectors, especially in developing countries. These include sustainable energy, infrastructure and transport, as well as information and communications technologies. The public sector will need to set a clear direction. Review and monitoring frameworks, regulations and incentive structures that enable such investments must be retooled to attract investments and reinforce sustainable development. National oversight mechanisms such as supreme audit institutions and oversight functions by legislatures should be strengthened.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 3.3 / 5. Vote count: 3
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Veto Right at all levels. The veto right. A reliable stabilizer that ensures the collegial nature of the UN Security Read more
The conceptual model of United Nations reform - "UN 3.0" includes the General Program of Action on UN Reform, consisting Read more