* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- 3 (1) UN goal no. 12 Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns. Sustainable Development Goals by United Nations Sustainable consumption ...The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a ...By: UN, United Nation. Sustainable Development Goals. Goals to Transform Our World. no 9 ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
End poverty in all its forms everywhere.
United Nations Goal no. 1 of the Sustainable Development Goals.
While global poverty rates have been cut by more than half since 2000, one in ten people in developing regions are still living with their families on less than the international poverty line of US$1.90 a day, and there are millions more who make little more than this daily amount. Significant progress has been made in many countries within Eastern and Southeastern Asia, but up to 42% of the population in Sub-Saharan Africa continues to live below the poverty line.
Poverty is more than the lack of income and resources to ensure a sustainable livelihood. Its manifestations include hunger and malnutrition, limited access to education and other basic services, social discrimination and exclusion as well as the lack of participation in decision-making.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 2
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.