* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- 4.3 (8) A basic income is a periodic cash payment that is provisionally delivered to all individuals, without any other ...Greenpace Climate vision 2009 ...4 (1) Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable. United Nations Goal no. 11 of the Sustainable Development Goals. Cities ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
The world is in balance =
+ When we have the same speed on our production of articles as it takes the Earth to create new raw materials.
+ When we replace the damage, we humans create in nature, with new areas with nature that is similar to what is damaged.
+ When we humans create something that gives concern to any group of people. at the same time, something should be created that gives the same group a security that corresponds to what created concern.
+ When minerals are handled so that it gets its own life cycle with -Consumption-Caretaking-Creation-Distribution-.
+ When all new chemical products are tested in all environments before they can be produced and used in everyday life.
+ When we choose to only create and produce products that we humans need.
+ When the languages (communication) have clearly defined words and sentences that everyone can understand.
+ When the free parts of languages are used to communicate between all groups of people.
+ When the working tasks are distributed so that everyone has a task to do.
+ When recreation can be achieved instantaneously and without created products.