* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- 4.3 (8) A basic income is a periodic cash payment that is provisionally delivered to all individuals, without any other ...Greenpace Climate vision 2009 ...4 (1) Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable. United Nations Goal no. 11 of the Sustainable Development Goals. Cities ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
Collective housing, 50 to 150 individuals
Cluster residence a way of life with a maximum of freedom and a minimum of material needs.
Cluster housing and living environment with opportunities and freedom.
Minimum need for products in the accommodation.
Cluster Accommodation for 50 to 150 people in clusters close to other similar clusters.
Is it time to reform from the large-scale to the small-scale? can it save the climate?
Possibility to have common living space, tools, kitchen etc. would create less need for the number of industries.
Distribute land to the collective. equivalent ……….
Är det tid till att reformera från det storskaliga till det småskaliga? kan det rädda klimatet?
Möjligheten att ha gemensamma bostadsutrymmen, verktyg, kök osv. skulle skapa mindre behov av antalet industrier.