* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a ...4.9 (27) All contest contributions to the New Shape Prize, Global Challenges Foundation, should be displayed on humanvoices.site and / ...4 (2) End poverty in all its forms everywhere. United Nations Goal no. 1 of the Sustainable Development Goals. While ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
UN Goal no. 13
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
Sustainable Development Goals by United Nations
Climate change is now affecting every country on every continent. It is disrupting national economies and affecting lives, costing people, communities and countries dearly today and even more tomorrow. Weather patterns are changing, sea levels are rising, weather events are becoming more extreme and greenhouse gas emissions are now at their highest levels in history. Without action, the world’s average surface temperature is likely to surpass 3 degrees centigrade this century. The poorest and most vulnerable people are being affected the most.
Affordable, scalable solutions are now available to enable countries to leapfrog to cleaner, more resilient economies. The pace of change is quickening as more people are turning to renewable energy and a range of other measures that will reduce emissions and increase adaptation efforts. Climate change, however, is a global challenge that does not respect national borders. It is an issue that requires solutions that need to be coordinated at the international level to help developing countries move toward a low-carbon economy.
To strengthen the global response to the threat of climate change, countries adopted the Paris Agreement at the COP21 in Paris, which went into force in November of 2016. In the agreement, all countries agreed to work to limit global temperature rise to well below 2 degrees centigrade. As of April 2018, 175 parties had ratified the Paris Agreement and 10 developing countries had submitted their first iteration of their national adaptation plans for responding to climate change.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 3
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a Read more
UN goal no. 16 Promote just, peaceful and inclusive societies Sustainable Development Goals by United Nations The threats of Read more