* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- A basic income is a periodic cash payment that is provisionally delivered to all individuals, without any other requirements than ...Greenpace Climate vision 2009 ...Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable. United Nations Goal no. 11 of the Sustainable Development Goals. Cities are hubs ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies
99% Of the success of any group effort relies on the efficiency of it’s collective discussions, Group collaboration and meaningful mass communication is however extremely difficult. Even small groups of… Continue reading
New type of ownership as a basis of society and economy – artificial owner. New revolution of economy Page Views: 54
Some communities are unfavorable to live in, due to high crime rate, violence, coldness, they seem unsafe and unsustainable, there might even be less access to “common goods” such as… Continue reading
No country should be able to export weapons or waeponparts. Wars would be much smaller, with less damage., Maby even non exsistant. No state or country would get rich on… Continue reading
I would love to see more big fashion brands adopting more ethical and sustainable means to producing clothes including: – human and worker rights to good working conditions and reasonable… Continue reading
A culture where adults also go to playground and play with each other. Cities should be able to build city playgrounds, where adults in all ages should be able to… Continue reading
Better chances for marginalized citizens to contribute to society with part time jobs It should be easier for social economic businesses to train and educate marginalized citizens, with a part… Continue reading