The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a comprehensible, pragmatic and a lucid win-win economic model that can be easily accepted by the political parties and then contribute at global level by investing more resources for solving global problems. It believes in the voluntary participation of the nations in solving global problems and making them progressively self responsible and self driven. The institutions proposed here will build the necessary philosophy, frameworks, institutions and diplomatic methods to deal with the decision making systems at both national and international level. Continue reading
* We are constantly looking for, and working with, ideas and visions to be able to show how the future can be.
* Find or describe your ideas and visions that solve and minimize various threats that exist in our world.
* Choose which one you think shows how it should be when everything works.
Articles and links
- UN75 ↔ Towards Security Council Reform ↔ Metaphysical, Ontological, and Existential Statuses of the Veto Right by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...Project Drawdown a world-class research organization that reviews, analyses, and identifies the most viable global climate solutions, and shares these ...UN75 ↔ Philosophical Basics of UN Reform ↔ Security Council Reform ↔ UN Funding System (2) by Vladimir Rogozhin https://independent.academia.edu/VladimirRogozhin ...
Vision Activities (latest)
- UN goal no. 12 Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns. Sustainable Development Goals by United Nations Sustainable consumption and production ...The proposed model argues that the sovereign states instead of thinking about political heroism and economic sacrifices should develop a ...By: UN, United Nation. Sustainable Development Goals. Goals to Transform Our World. no 9 ...
Evaluations results (Top 3)
Comments and replies